Service-Specific Refund Policies
Refer to this page for service-specific refund policies offered by Brozra Web Solutions. Within this document clients, customers, or client shall hereafter be referred to as "Client".
Universal Statements Concerning Refunds & Cancellations
- All deposits for services are non-refundable, with the exception of logo branding (see below).
- All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made through our online cancellation form. No other methods will be accepted.
Website Design Refunds
Due to the availability of coding, graphics and template design during the website development process, it is near impossible for us to know if Client has downloaded local copies of the work that has been performed. Thus, no refunds can be given for invoices rendered and paid, yet Client will retain rights to all work that has received payment.
- Should Client fail to initiate the creation process by not responding to requests for information within 30 days Client's account will be considered inactive and the Project will terminate. No refunds or credits will be given for any payments made for work performed.
- If Client cancels the project prior to commencement of design phase: 50% of "total fees," defined as the Project Total Cost, will not ineligible for refund.
- If Client cancels the project after design work has begun but prior to completion of finished work: 90% of Project Total Cost will be ineligible for refund.
- If Client cancels the project after website has been coded and released for User Acceptance Testing (UAT): 100% of Project Total Cost will be ineligible for refund.
- The Project Total Cost is defined as the total amount of the cost of the project based upon Client expectations and requests.
- Example: Client requests Brozra Web Solution LLC create a website for them. Client pays $250 deposit. Client receives rough estimate of $2500 for entire site development and agrees to estimate. If Client cancels prior to design phase, then Client may be held responsible for up to $1250. If Client cancels after design work has begun but prior to completion, then Client may be held liable for up to $2250. If Client cancels during UAT phase, then Client will be held liable for the entire $2500.
Website Hosting & E-mail Solutions Refunds
- All website hosting and e-mail only solutions have a 100% 30-day refund guarantee. What does this mean? If you are not satisfied with the hosting server on which your website or e-mail server resides and wish to cancel, you will get a 100% refund of your payments if you cancel prior to 30 days from the date your account was activated.
- Refunds will be credited back to the payment method you elected during sign up. No checks will be sent. After 30-days, all cancellations will receive pro-rated refunds based upon payment schedule and payments made.
- Example: Client paid for a full-year of our discounted Economy Website Hosting Package ($95.40) and uses 45 days (1-½ months) of the service. Client will receive a refund for 10 months. Partial month usage is not refundable. Client will receive a pro-rated refund of $79.50.
- This principle applies to all website hosting and e-mail solution packages.
Logo Branding Refunds
- Because deposit for logo branding is also the full price, Client may cancel their logo branding services and receive a refund based on the following schedule:
- Prior to verification request from Brozra Web Solutions - 90% of deposit.
- After verification but before first round of proofs sent to Client - 75% of deposit.
- After Client receives first round of proofs - ineligible for refund.
Other Graphics Design Refunds
- Based on the nature of copyright infringement and creative theft, all deposits are considered non-refundable.
- Graphics design payment invoices will be sent final after completion of the initial proof of the requested graphic. All requests for refunds after initial proof has been sent to Client will not be honored.
Other product refund information
- Domain names and SSL Certificates are not eligible for refunds. Cancellation is allowable through our online cancellation form. Client domain name(s) and / or SSL certificate(s) will be valid until the purchased expiration date but will no longer be renewed.