1. Description of ServiceCompany is providing Member with company information, public retail services, and Internet-based services through e-commerce methods. Member must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Member's access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees related with such connection. Member may select services that may require third-party purchases from other companies based upon Company's recommendations or evaluations thereof.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties.The site is provided by Company on an 'as is' and on an 'as available' basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this website in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Company shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. Company disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
3. Limitation of LiabilityTHIS COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR, THIS COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
4. IndemnificationMember agrees to indemnify and hold Company, any applicable parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member's use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member, or other user of the Service using Member's computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
5. Modifications and Interruption to ServiceCompany reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. Company shall not be liable to Member or any third party should Company exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Member acknowledges and accepts that Company does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
7. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor InformationProduct specifications and other information have either been provided by the Vendors or collected from publicly available sources. While Company makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website.
Company makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
9. Compliance with Laws.Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
10. Copyright and Trademark InformationAll content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is Copyright © 2010 Brozra Web Solutions LLC, with all rights reserved, or is the property of Brozra Web Solutions, LLC and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer / member of Company is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer / member of Company.
Brozra Web Solutions LLC and BROZRA.COM are proprietary marks of Company. Company's trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by this Company, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits this Company.
All other trademarks displayed on this Company's website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with this Company.