There are several methods available to change the password for your cPanel hosting e-mail account. Each method, however, depends on your level of access.
If you are the hosting account owner
If you have direct access to the hosting account and can manage all features and functions related to the hosting account, then follow these procedures:
- Sign into your cPanel hosting account at https://srv1.brozra.com:2083 with your hosting account username and password.
- Click on "Accounts" in the "Email" section.
- Click on the "Change Password" link next to the e-mail address you want to change the password for.
- Enter the password you would like for this e-mail account or use the password generator to create a random, strong password.
If you are not the hosting account owner
- Sign into the webmail interface at https://srv1.brozra.com:2096 with your e-mail address and provided password.
- Click on the blue button at the top of the page that has your e-mail address in it that displays a menu with features available for your e-mail address and click on "Change Password".
- Follow the on-screen instructions to change your password.